Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you just welcomed a newborn, congratulations! We could go on and on about the magic of babies, but we want to keep it real for a second about all the other things that come with postpartum. The discomfort, the uncertainty in your own body, the lost confidence you may have in your wardrobe. With the holidays coming up, we’re sure you want to feel good, mentally and physically, in your clothes while everyone takes pictures of you with your new bundle of joy.
That’s why we’ve picked 15 pieces perfect for your postpartum vacation outfits—from pieces created specifically to support and help you recover, to nursing finds, to tops and dresses you’d wear even if you never did. pregnant Shop below!
1. Our absolute favorite: If you want to seriously boost your mood, confidence, comfort and style, Hatch is a must shop. This Softest Rib nursing dress is perfect, from its flowing empire waist to its button front placket. Treat yourself!
2. We also love: This fleece top from Smallshow looks like a cool layered top, and it is, but it’s a great design for nursing.
3. We cannot forget: The burgundy color of this Ouges nursing dress is stunning for the holidays. And we love the button accents!
4. Soft as snow: Luxurious fabric, loose fit, wide V-neck for easy nursing – this chic and cozy Hatch Cashmere Visitor Dress will be a paradise even after the holidays are over.
5. Jump for joy: Do you prefer a jumpsuit? The olive green version of this Kindred Bravely Around the Clock Jumpsuit is our pick! It has an elastic waist with a removable belt, plus a nice neckline for nursing.
6. Pretty in Plaid: This Veranee red plaid tunic will be perfect with your favorite pair of leggings and booties.
7. Go with the flow: A long tiered maxi dress like this YESNO dress will make you feel gorgeous and ultra comfortable. Layer it over a long sleeve top if it gets super cold!
8. The most comfortable jumpsuit ever: These Old Navy Soft Wash Lined Maternity Jumpsuits will also be great for postpartum life. We love how the shoulder straps are adjustable!
9. A California Christmas: Celebrating in a warmer climate? This layered tank top from Defal is a great choice!
10. Charming Lounge Wear: Who doesn’t love loungewear that’s stylish enough to wear to holiday parties? Check out this Hatch The Early Days Nurse Hoodie!
11. Go casual: Want to feel cute in jeans for a more casual gathering? These Ingrid & Isabel stretch jeans from Nordstrom are a must have.
12. Flower Power: This flowy floral Smallshow top can be instantly converted into a poncho/nursing cover.
13. Designer vibes: A new number one launch on Amazon, this luxurious looking nursing top from Joymom looks a lot more expensive than it is.
14. Wrap it up: One of our favorite pieces of this Kindred Bravely organic cotton skin-on-skin wrap top? It’s adjustable, so you can keep wearing it even as your body goes through the changes of the fourth trimester.
15. Last but not least: How about some chic leggings? These supportive Hofish faux leather leggings are great during or after pregnancy.
Didn’t finish shopping? Explore more of our options below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest wear, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear and ideas of perfect gifts for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the publication.
The Shop With Us team can receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether a product or service appears or is not recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!